Newnes Electrical Power Engineer's Handbook, Second Edition
By D.F. Warne
* Publisher: Newnes
* Number Of Pages: 480
* Publication Date: 2005-06-27
* ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0750662689
* ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780750662680
* Binding: HardcoverProduct Description:
The second edition of this popular engineering reference book, previously titles Newnes Electrical Engineer's Handbook, provides a basic understanding of the underlying theory and operation of the major classes of electrical equipment.
With coverage including the key principles of electrical engineering and the design and operation of electrical equipment, the book uses clear descriptions and logical presentation of data to explain electrical power and its applications. Each chapter is written by leading professionals and academics, and many sections conclude with a summary of key standards.
The new edition is updated in line with recent advances in EMC, power quality and the structure and operation of power systems, making Newnes Electrical Power Engineer's Handbook an invaluable guide for today's electrical power engineer.
· A unique, concise reference book with contributions from eminent professionals in the field
· Provides straightforward and practical explanations, plus key information needed by engineers on a day-to-day basis
· Includes a summary of key standards at the end of each chapterLink: rapidshare.com e0750662689.pdf