Forum USTHB
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum USTHB

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Galerie
Mathematica for Theoretical Physics part I and II Empty
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Mathematica for Theoretical Physics part I and II

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Mathematica for Theoretical Physics part I and II Empty
MessageSujet: Mathematica for Theoretical Physics part I and II   Mathematica for Theoretical Physics part I and II I_icon_minitimeMar 27 Jan 2009, 00:09

Type.................: Ebook Part Size............: 5,527,354 bytes Mathematica for Theoretical Physics part I and II 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Release Notes -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematica for Theoretical Physics: Classical Mechanics and Nonlinear Dynamics. This second edition of Baumann's Mathematica(r) in Theoretical Physics shows readers how to solve physical problems and deal with their underlying theoretical concepts while using Mathematica(r) to derive numeric and symbolic solutions. Each example and calculation can be evaluated by the reader, and the reader can change the example calculations and adopt the given code to related or similar problems. Table of Contents 1 Introduction 1 2 Classical mechanics 31 3 Nonlinear dynamics 485 4 Electrodynamics 545 5 Quantum mechanics 587 6 General relativity 703 7 Fractals 773 App Mathematica functions Product Details * ISBN: 0387016740 * ISBN-13: 9780387016740 * Format: Other Format, 544pp * Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York, LLC * Pub. Date: August 2005 * Edition Description: REV * Edition Number: 2
Rapidshare:
http://rapidshare.com/files/171684213/Mathematica_for_Theoretical_Physics_Vol_II_tqw__darksiderg.pdf [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Mathematica for Theoretical Physics part I and II
Page 1 sur 1